As a Customer Service Representative with our company, your mission is simple: to spread the message about the benefits of our products. We believe this is much more than a job, it is a mission field to educate people. Now, more than ever, people are looking for natural alternatives to traditional collagen. Silica is providing the answer for many people, without harmful side effects.
Provide contact and liaison between customers and internal departments. Process incoming orders; receive, evaluate, and respond to written or telephoned customer inquiries in a timely manner. Work within established guidelines in order to achieve the objectives of customer expectations, company policy, and quality requirements.
In this role, you will work to develop your sales ability, increase your product knowledge, and prepare yourself to transition into a Wholesale Inside Sales Representative.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Receive inbound calls and place outbound calls to customers in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Calling on leads detailing products and promotions.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints; check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim results and any planned adjustments; refer unresolved customer complaints to designated departments for further action.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Coordinate deliveries and pickups for customers. Process pickup requests from customers. Respond to delivery/routing questions and issues from customers.
- Respond to product inquiries from customers. Share new or additional products with customers.
- Recommend improvements in products, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service
- Excellent time management and comfortable with shifting priorities and project scopes
- Native English speaker, Bi-lingual
- Self-motivated & highly organized
- Attention to detail and quality
- Problem-solving orientation and an ability to provide solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working cross-departmentally
- Strong negotiation skill and comfortable pushing back as needed
- Interest in the health and wellness field preferred
- Must be able to read, write, understand and speak in English
- Robust Health Care, Vision, and Dental plan through United Health with various levels of coverage to suit your needs.
- 401(K) match program.
- Complimentary Product Program.
- Marketplace discounts for a range of goods and services nationwide.
- Collaborative open office space.
- Weekly snacks, alternative refreshment options that go beyond coffee.
- Company-sponsored basic life insurance, AD&D, and short/long term disability.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- And, of course, new product perks and silica offerings!