Silica is a crucial mineral that plays a vital role in maintaining healthy joints and bones. In this article, we'll discuss how silica can benefit athletes and active individuals and how Living Silica products can help provide nutritional support for joint protection and maintenance.
Our Living Silica products are highly valued for use in osteopathy, physiotherapy, kinesiology and cosmetic dermatology due to their properties. of supporting the re-growth, strength, and elasticity of connective tissues, as well as the healing of injuries and wounds. Silica supplementation may be a key factor in helping us maintain a healthier, more youthful, and flexible musculoskeletal system and in reducing the body’s natural recovery time.
Several studies have examined silica for its ability to provide the raw materials the body needs to promote healthy cartilage and support for joint protection and maintenance and have found that silica is essential for these processes in addition to providing other health benefits. Silica can be beneficial for everyone: athletes, women, men, convalescents, the elderly, etc.
In the case of athletes and other active individuals, many experience physical problems and high injury rates because of the high level of intensive training. These physical injuries include frequent tendonitis, torn ligaments, sprains, fractures, and breaks.
Our products can benefit everyone but especially athletes and other active individuals. By bringing together Living Silica® Sports Recovery and Living Silica® gel, we offer a unique combination that maximizes efficacy and provides a convenient solution for your joint care needs.
The gel provides synergistic benefits for an optimal bone and joint health regime resulting in more flexible, mobile and youthful feeling joints.
Silica is recommended for:
- Maintaining joint flexibility, elasticity and flexibility providing joint support.
- Protecting and regenerating cartilage.
- Bone reinforcement and calcium assimilation, decreasing demineralization.
- Reducing swelling, enhancing ligament protection and tissue plasticity.
- Improving the elasticity of the skin, as well as the strength and luster of the hair and nails.
- Increasing collagen and elastin production for healthy joints and bones & youthful-looking skin.